What Makes Capital Dance Center Excellent?
- The Sacramento area’s premier professional dance teachers
- Over 6,100 square feet of 6-layer floating maple dance floors. None better in Northern California
- Superb Acoustic Surround Sound System
- Two separate dance floors, plus classrooms
- Comfortable seating
- Ample parking in safe, well-lit parking lot
- No partners needed for lessons. Dancers learn faster and better by rotating partners during group classes (Especially lead/follow techniques), but you can choose to stay with your partner if you wish.
- No long-term contracts. Pay per lesson or course of lessons
- We promote the Dancers’ Bill of Rights